Life at Slalom
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our seven regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture positive relationships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Our Westchester / Southern Connecticut office launched in 2020 and has 70+ employees with a client base spanning across the Westchester / Fairfield area. As a company that focuses on external clients, Slalom Westchester / Southern Connecticut prides itself on their employee resource groups that spread across women's leadership, black affinity, Latino affinity, veterans' network, gender equality & LGBTQ community. These employee groups provide meaningful connections internally that extend to the local community.
Job Title: Salesforce Leader
Who You Are: You are the Salesforce domain specialist, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business pursuits, recruiting, asset development, sophisticated solutioning, and knowledge management.
- Experienced level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and App Clouds
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best bring to bear the Salesforce.com platform
- DRIVE pursuit activities, solution development, negotiations, and contracting on relevant projects and develop these skills in others.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and detail technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Lead the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Provides oversight and governance of all sold and managed Salesforce.com projects
- Drives business development with the accurate information, tools, and domain expertise to sell engagements and provide detailed estimates within the offering
- Builds and develops collaborations with Salesforce.com and own joint sales pursuits with our partners
- Coach and mentor junior technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
- Interview potential candidates
- Serve as a mentor/lead and people manger within the team
- 10+ years of CRM industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience (5+ years preferred)
- Demonstrable ability to craft and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex and VisualForce
- A background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Informatica, Jitterbit etc. ) with Salesforce.com
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Slalom Welcomes And Encourages Applications From People With Disabilities. Accommodations Are Available On Request For Candidates During All Aspects Of The Selection Process. Please Advise The Recruiter To Ensure Your Accessibility Needs Are Accommodated. Information Received Relating To Accommodation Will Be Addressed Confidentially. #LI-EH1