We have immediate openings for Salespersons/Management Trainees.
A friendly, customer-focused attitude is a must for this position. Our customers have choices, and we win their business with a combination of a great selection, low prices, and most importantly, outstanding customer service. As a Plaza Tire Service Salesperson/Management Trainee, you will work with customers who need tires, routine maintenance and other services.
While previous automotive experience is a plus, it is not a requirement. We will train the right person for the position.
- Tire sales through description of product features and benefits in relation to customers' needs
- Automotive service sales and the ability to explain routine maintenance, repairs, benefits, etc. in relation to customers' needs
- Schedule service work and manage workflow
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints as determined by store policy; work to solve these issues with goal of reaching the customer's complete satisfaction
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven sales record from previous employment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Be at least 18 years of age
Benefits and Compensation:
- Hourly wages plus incentives
- Ongoing training/education
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k program with employer match
All applicants are subject to background and drug screenings.