Essential Job Duties:
• Schedule residential service calls or installation of garage doors for technicians
• Answer phones and take incoming requests for scheduling...
• Enter new installs/service calls into Southware/Traverse scheduling board.
• Monitor scheduling board and make appropriate changes as required during the business day.
• Assemble install orders for techs two days out and service calls as needed.
• Review previous day?s work, reschedule as required.
• Replenish Tech stock used from the previous day.
• Track techs on GPS systems and compare to daily paperwork to assure accuracy.
• Any other tasks as requested by management.
?Advanced Phone & Computers skills are needed, Microsoft Office, Google Maps, Outlook used daily.
?Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
?Must possess a valid state driver's license.
?Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands to operate telephones, type and operate computers and mouse. Frequently required to talk, hear, bend and twist neck. The employee may occasionally lift and move up to 20 lbs.
?Must be able to communicate with supervisors and peers, providing information by telephone, in written form and/or in person.
?Must possess excellent customer service skills.
?Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment