We are seeking a motivated and innovative Scientist
to join the Protein Expression Sciences team. The successful candidate will be responsible for design and construction of expression vectors for the production of antibodies across multiple therapeutic areas. An ideal candidate is experienced in basic molecular biology, eager to learn and implement new techniques, and works as part of a team to facilitate development of the next generation of antibody therapeutics.
As a Scientist, Protein Expression Sciences, a typical day might include the following:
This role may be for you if you have:
- Design expression vectors for the production of antibodies and antibody-based molecules.
- Develop and implement molecular biology methods to support antibody generation and engineering.
- Help manage and optimize the antibody cloning pipeline.
- Accurately and consistently record experimental methods, materials, and results.
- Provide regular progress updates and present data at departmental meetings.
To be considered for this role,
- Knowledge of recombinant antibody construction and design.
- Have experience in team management and/or mentoring role and the ability to operate in a team environment.
- You have a strong desire to develop your skills as well as your career.
- You will work in a fast-paced, stimulating environment and is ideally suited for someone interested in greatly expanding their skills and knowledge base
you must have a Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Cell Biology or Molecular Biology with 0-5 years post-doctoral or industry experience. The successful candidate will have experience with molecular biology techniques including DNA purification, construct design, PCR, molecular cloning, and sequencing. Experiences with Next Generation Sequencing technologies or high throughput cloning technologies is a plus. Attention to detail, and strong communication and organizational skills are also required. Candidates should also be able to multitask and have a collaborative and proactive attitude.