2022-3264OverviewJoin the leader in providing smarter solutions for a safer world.
The property technology space is growing rapidly, and Kastle Systems is leading the way. Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. Delivering a world class customer experience drives everything we do, and Kastle's mission is to be our customers' best service provider and to ensure that their security the most effective, efficient and convenient. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The ideal candidate for this role is responsible for providing phone / email / customer support system cases and in-person (as necessary) support with super responsiveness and ever-improving time to resolution to internal Kastle team members (Tier 1), addressing external Kastle customers' needs. The position will provide the extra support needed with expertise / knowledge on all Kastle products (software, hardware and tools) to support the Tier 1 fellow Kastle employees. The ideal candidate will quickly become a subject matter expert inside Kastle, help Tier 1 with troubleshooting and resolving cases that have been escalated to Tier 2 level. Tier 2 Technical Specialist is also for operational support and programming of all security and access control configurations as required.Responsibilities
- Act with utmost customer-centric mindset to support customers (internal or external) with super responsiveness and eagerness to address difficult issues to full and permanent resolution.
- Provide Phone / email / CRM cases support with speed and knowledge to support Tier 1 support personnel in Kastle offices and out in the field (customer sites), ultimately for Kastle customers.
- Provide technical support for all business products and services, including Kastle's customer-facing portal and administrative tools.
- Assumes ownership until resolution for Tier 1 customer care issues escalated to Tier 2. Completes follow up and customer call backs (as needed).
- Partners with appropriate resources (Tier 3 engineering, product management, etc.) to ensure escalated issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Recommends process improvements and efficiencies where needed.
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability and multi-tasking fluency in a high-demand environment.
- Executes the requests for special applications programs by Customer Service, Installation and Field Service, Project Management, Sales, and the Operations Center.
- Programs security systems as specified by the Project Management, Installation, Operation Center, and Customer Service departments.
- Provide training documentation on procedures and products.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- At minimum High School Degree or equivalent education required.
- Strong technical skills / technical training / education - IT / technology (browser technology, mobile technology, video streaming, hardware, networking) / B2B product support highly preferred.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- At minimum 2-3 years of related B2B technology support experience highly desired (experience working with support ticketing systems, help desks, CRM).
- Experience in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) a plus but not required.
- Basic understanding of access control systems preferred.
- High math/logic aptitude.
- Ability and willingness to work different shifts and available for after-hours on-call rotations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong team-player mindset required.
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Must be able to meet and maintain various certifications, licenses and/or registrations, in accordance with applicable state laws and as required by the electronic security regulations in the state (s) worked.
- Must be willing to participate in and pass the company's pre-employment screening process including a background investigation and drug screening.
At Kastle, we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Kastle Systems International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by applicable federal or state laws.