Dec 20, 2021
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
WHO WE ARE:
Compass Digital Labs is an organization that drives innovation for Compass Group NA, an $18 billion food hospitality organization. Compass Group serves over 3 billion meals per year in award winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more. As the innovation branch of Compass Group, we're custom-built for fast-paced transformation at the intersection of hospitality and technology. We're focused on delivering the best experiences possible for our customers and consumers.
WHAT WE DO:
We are a team of high performing problem solvers with the same vision: to drive the digital future in hospitality. As digital experts we are focused on building a diverse set of products and solutions for our consumers. Our core products include mobile apps, self-serve kiosks and POS. We also invest in areas like AI, IoT and frictionless retail. Here we work with the "art of the possible" ideas, where we explore and develop the future of hospitality and technology.
We are looking for a Creative Video Content Producer to join the CDL Marketing & Communications team. This individual will be a key player in the creation and implementation of video marketing and animated content for our customers and clients. This role will create marketing content through methods like video, motion graphics, social media, animated ads, etc. They will be responsible for creating graphic content for our CDL digital products and initiatives, which include mobile ordering apps, frictionless retail, robotic delivery & other emerging technologies, marketing promotions, corporate branding, and sales enablement.
The Creative Video Content Producer will report to the Manager, Creative Services, under the Senior Director of Marketing and Communications-reporting directly to the CEO. To be successful the person who fills this role must be able to collaborate with team members at all levels, showcase a high degree of self-direction to achieve results, embrace change, and remain adaptable, and excited about driving digital transformation within food hospitality and retail.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Applying a thorough knowledge of design, typography and layout to video/animation, motion graphics, branded products, digital signage, web graphics, social content and more
• Following brand standards for CDL and our respective products/brands
• Creating and delivering motion graphics for various concepts and media
• Conceptualizing, shooting, editing, and adding effects/elements to short videos, managing the project from start to finish
• Collaborating with the Marketing and Communications team to create customer and client facing videos (B2C and B2B) that highlight our digital products and marketing promotions
• Using creative thinking to tell impactful stories and generate ideas
• Communicating deadlines and expectations in a concise way
• Staying organized and controlling library structure/contents
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Strong portfolio showcasing your work; you MUST provide a link to your portfolio (and password if applicable) to be considered for this role
• A degree, diploma, certificate or equivalent with a focus in graphic design, marketing and/or communications
• 7+ years of motion graphics and video production experience, with a focus on product marketing and/or sales enablement
• Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Expertise animating and editing video in software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe Animate, and After Effects
• Experience with videography and shooting video
• Keen eye for design and aesthetics
• Understanding of the user experience of mobile apps, websites, and other digital platforms
• You'll have a passion for food, hospitality, and technology and the unique intersection where they converge
• Knowledge of current design and consumer trends
• Open to learning and willing to adapt creative based on feedback
• You are self-driven, with a high level of commitment and integrity
• You are detail oriented, with excellent technical, verbal, and written communication skills
• You make a great thought partner and collaborator, drawing on others' expertise and engaging with the teams around you, knowing we are greater as a collective
• You are accepting of changing requirements, even late in development, and adapt to them with creative problem solving
• You exude authenticity and a can-do attitude
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)