Job Number: R0129942
Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Information Warfare Analyst
Support the Information Warfare Community with unit-level readiness Navy Warfare Training Plan (NWTP) development in the areas of training readiness by gathering and analyzing business requirements for mission and capabilities-based analysis and Mission Essential Task (MET) analysis. Apply experience and knowledge of the mechanics of programming training plans in the Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) or Navy Training Information Management System (NTIMS). Support new NWTP development and Unit Readiness Assessments. This position requires the ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS 25 % of the time.
- 10+ years of experience with meteorology, oceanography, and Navy information warfare
- 6+ years of experience working with Navy or Joint Communications Programs and fleet or operational stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with email communication
- Experience with planning and coordination
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS 25% of the time
- TS/SCI clearance
- Associate's degree
- Experience with process management
- Experience with scheduling
- Experience with preparing and delivering training
- Experience with scenario development
- Experience with exercise development
- Experience with training plan development
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.