#nowhiring! Belcan is excited to be working with our client in hiring a Digital Product Manager in the St. Louis, MO area!
Keywords: #digitalproduct #product manager #digitalmarketing #stljobs
* Understand and contribute to the business strategy needs, the end user needs, market and competitive conditions and distill this into a digital product vision to design and deliver a differentiated offering often catering to multiple business units and having broad business impact
* Lead and engage others in continuous discovery activities to evolve the digital product strategy to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes
* Make decisions regarding the digital product roadmap and priority of items on the digital product backlog leveraging a deep understanding of the business and technical dependencies while balancing investments from multiple business units
* Be responsible for the content and quality of the digital product releases, collaborating with Product Teams to establish a launch plan to ensure usage and adoption while balancing the needs of different user groups across multiple business units globally
* Bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role
* 5+ years of experience in agile software delivery
* Demonstrated ability to lead through influence working in a cross functional team, building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. prg125
Job ID: 1034031522515936697