Quick Serve Restaurant Assistant Manager reports to the Store Manager. They are responsible for the entire operation of the Food Service business. This includes but is no limited to safety, food product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards. Maximizes profitability. Provides training and coaching for other staff.
- Aid in the scheduling, delegation, and supervision of the Quick Serve Restaurant Staff. Seen as a role model and provide training and coaching for all staff.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service.
- Aid in maintaining a clear, guest friendly environment.
- Coordinate and supervise staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained and sales and profits are maximized. Recommend promotions, transfers or separation of staff. May also conduct verbal and written evaluations and provide counseling as needed. Will interview and make hiring recommendations to the Store Manager.
- Perform paperwork duties and assist with product orders and inventory as needed. Maximize sales and profits.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
The Quick Serve Restaurant Assistant Manager position requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematics ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
The Quick Serve Restaurant Assistant Manager position requires frequent walking and standing with occasional reaching, climbing, stooping, and sitting, kneeling and crouching / squatting. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of approximately 20 – 40 pounds is required.