DescriptionThe Physician serves as a health-care professional and capable of handling a variety of health-related problems. The Physician work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Physician focuses on outpatient medicine, continuity of care, health maintenance, and disease prevention. Keeps a medical history and medical records. Refers the patient to specialists as needed. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Current and unrestricted medical license or willing to obtain a medical licenses in state of practice; eligible and willing to obtain licenses in other states in the region of assignment, as required .
Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
Fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care” model
Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting
Superior patient/customer service
Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Board Certification or Eligible to become certified (ABMS or AOA) in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine preferred
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Medicare Provider Number
- Medicaid Provider Number
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a value-based relationship environment.
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators.
- Guaranteed base salary + quarterly bonus
- Excellent benefit package – health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- CME Allowance/Time
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation and sign-on bonus options
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Minimal Call
Scheduled Weekly Hours40