Packaging Associate II - 2nd Shift - $21/hr + $1 Shift Premium
2nd Shift: M-F 2:30pm-11:00pm (OT weekdays and Saturday)
Perform various manufacturing duties as required to ensure the team meets all goals and objectives. Types of work include:
Advanced manual work such as cleaning operations, cleanroom operations (sealing and assembly), Contents to Box (CTB), labeling and shrink wrap.
• Maintain appropriate gowning requirements, i.e. cleanroom attire, frock gowns, masks, hair nets, beard cover and gloves.
• Follow proper procedures to assure the controlled environment is maintained and the product integrity is ensured in a class 8 or 7 cleanroom.
• Perform Cleaning operations, Cleanroom operations, Content to Box (CTB) and labeling shrink wrap.
• Understand and follow all policies and procedures related to GMP/QMS/SOP
• Perform and maintain 6S, Quality and Safety expectations.
• Demonstrated ownership of equipment, performing regular Autonomous Maintenance including cleaning equipment and workstation
• Engage in continuous improvement activities by solving problems with structured problem solving process/approach and suggesting improvement ideas
• Perform visual inspections
• Understand and follow all policies and procedures related to MDI/GMP/QMS/SOP
nsert detailed job description here.