Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) acts as the primary interface between Humanscale and our internal and external customers. The CCR will be responsible for providing timely and accurate support in servicing Humanscale product on tasks including (but not limited to) order entry, product return, warranty claim processing, pricing, credit etc. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Humanscale, making a strong record of customer focus a required high standard for this role. A CCR is expected to report chronic system issues, provide process improvement ideas, assist in subject matter expertise in developing internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to key performance indicators.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Humanscale customers & team members including the appropriate escalation of issues.
- Builds system expertise with order management systems to better serve customers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve customer’s issues and questions.
- Education: College degree preferred
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service/contact center environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet browser· Business acumen in areas of customer service, e-commerce, retail, logistics or sales support is advantageous
- Experience in and an eye for process improvement.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Exquisite follow-up skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work cross functionally with interdepartmental teams.
Microsoft Office, including Excel/Word/Outlook/Visio (intermediate or advanced skills only); PowerPoint (Basic skills) and knowledge on Enterprise level order entry systems.
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer