Creve Coeur, MO
$64,764 - $79,156
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 aesthetics’ brand, making personal aesthetics and wellness services more affordable, accessible, and effective than ever before. Ideal Image believes “confidence changes everything,” and its mission is to instill confidence by helping people look and feel their best…taking a holistic, personalized approach to health and wellness that works from the inside out.Ideal Image offers a full suite of FDA cleared medical aesthetic and wellness treatments, all backed by a Lifetime Guarantee Membership. With an industry-leading national telehealth platform, consumers receive free virtual consultations seven days a week from 9am to 9pm and treatments at any of its 150+ points-of-care clinics. Ideal Image’s team of 800+ Medical Professionals deliver real life-changing results, having performed more FDA cleared aesthetic treatments than any provider in North America— 20 million and counting. Ideal Image’s aesthetic services include laser hair removal, body sculpting, Botox® and fillers, medical-grade skincare, and leading-edge skin rejuvenation services. The company is headquartered in Tampa, Florida
Performs non-invasive services and treatments including but not limited to: Laser Hair Removal, Injectables, Ultherapy Skin Lifting, Fat Reduction, Cool Sculpting and Skin Rejuvenation.
Perform all services and treatments in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Administers treatments in accordance with Ideal Image policies and procedures.• Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.• Evaluate client’s suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.• Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.• Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.• Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.• Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s medical chart.• Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.• Collaborate with sales and ops teams to achieve company goals.• Travel between clinics, as necessary.• All other duties as assigned.
• Active Registered Nurse license in the state for which the job exists, must be in good standing.
• Relevant industry experience preferred.
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.).
• Warm and welcoming bedside manner.
• Ability to complete detailed paperwork.• Exceptional teamwork skills.• Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.• Ability to meet U.S. employment and eligibility requirements.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
Paid time off:
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all new hires unless they qualify for a remote, religious, or medical exemption.
Job ID: 2203528815192352974