Mister Car Wash is rewriting the rules of the car wash industry. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we are the nation’s largest and fastest growing multibillion dollar, publicly traded car wash company with over 350 car washes in 21 states!
We wash cars for the fun of it. We put our people first. We help turn jobs into careers.
We’re currently seeking a Director of Information Security to join our Headquarters team!
The Director of Information Security is responsible for the protection of information from unauthorized access across the organization, providing the vision and leadership for developing, supporting and implementing all security initiatives including PCI compliance, vulnerability assessments, threat monitoring, and audit in a complex, hybrid environment.
What you will do:
- Develops a strategic roadmap which aligns to the future needs of the organization that includes the prioritization of critical cybersecurity initiatives with data security informational security advancements.
- Design and implement solutions to comply with the operational and technical requirements of Level One Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) regulations.
- Partners with business leaders to develop, coordinate, and ensure successful adoption and enforcement of security awareness, policies and training.
- Identifies deficiencies and risks, providing achievable solutions, while communicating business impact and cost/benefit
- Acts proactively to prevent potential disaster situations by ensuring that proper protections are in place, such as intrusion detection and prevention systems, and firewalls.
- Coordinate the development and management of Identify and Access Management (IAM) principles and standards.
- Ensures a business continuity/disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Facilitates and conducts periodic security audits, including internally and externally managed applications.
- Implements and achieves key quality and productivity metrics for data security and management.
- Protects cyber security information day to day.
How you will shine:
- 10+ years of experience working in IT Security
- Hands-on experience in multiple security knowledge areas (PCI, IAM, endpoint and mobile security, network security, incident response, compliance, and application security)
- Hands-on experience in Cloud technologies in both AWS and Azure
- Ability to manage multiple projects spanning a range of geographic locations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with time and project management skills, while being self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, or related work experience
What motivates our team:
- Excellent Benefits including: medical, vision, dental, PTO, 401k, etc.
- Career Progression with a high growth, publicly traded company
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) offered after 6 months of employment
- Modern office space in the heart of downtown Tucson
- On-site Fitness Gym and Bike Share
- Employee Game Room and Lounge
- Free Unlimited Wash Club Membership
It’s your time to SHINE! Join the Mister Car Wash Team today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We participate in the E-Verify system nationwide.