**About the Role**
Reporting to our Global Sales Compensation Manager of the UberEats team is looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst, to support and will join a fast-paced growing team working with our sales leaders on interesting compensation-related projects. You must have a can-do attitude, enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being a part of an innovative culture where you can build and provide real time impact on a global scale.
Sales Commissions Analyst to support the maintenance and enhancements of current Sales Incentive Plans across the Global region, plus the roll-out of new Sales Incentive Plans for sales groups that have not yet launched one. Support sales compensation across the Global markets.
**What you'll do:**
* Key contributor in developing and executing sales compensation plans across Global markets
* Administer monthly / quarterly sales incentive plans with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely performance calculations, guarantees, spiff bonus and sales compensation payouts
* Subject matter expert to the Sales team: research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the Sales team (e.g. system access issues, transaction disputes, credits and payment calculations)
* Collaborate with Sales Ops, People Ops and Payroll teams to process new hires, terminations and transfers; set up new hires in line with plan policies and procedures
* Maintain accurate hierarchy, applicable plan components and eligibility of payments
* Perform detailed audit of commission statements prior to release of payments, ensuring data integrity and accuracy of plan calculation
* Update and maintain quarterly reporting packets for leadership for commission review meetings. The packets includes monthly / quarterly plan performance including variance to budget, payout by individual contributor, manager and annual analytics related to sales compensation
* Manage reporting environment of historical compensation payouts
* In compliance with existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation
* Create templates and work instructions for documenting functional business requirements
* Ownership of User Acceptance Testing for design, change request or enhancement related to sales incentive plans
**What you Need:**
* A minimum of 5+ years of experience in sales compensation, sales operations, finance or a related field in fast growing B2B environment
* Bachelor's degree (e.g,. Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting)
* Attention to detail; ensuring numbers/metrics are accurate and are reviewed/delivered on time to key stakeholders
* Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions
* Experience with Xactly (comp administration system software)
* Experience using Salesforce is highly preferred
* Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets skills - experience with pivot tables, building complex formulas
* Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
* Experience with data analytics and reporting
* Strong documentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* You are passionate about doing what's right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to tackle the tough projects and challenges to grow the business. Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
Job ID: 1153897225437472740