Randstad Technologies has partnered with a global law firm who consistently ranked among the top firms in the world and seeking a Global Information Governance Operations Supervisor to join a dynamic team.
As a Global Information Governance Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the workflow of a team that is responsible for providing assistance to Information Governance ("IG") staff across the firm with the reviewing, organizing and processing of information. You will be ensuring that all requests for IG support are being addressed appropriately. Specific functions that are supported include file management, file intakes, file releases, destruction requests, data access requests, and records retention and disposition.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervising other team members on all projects and other work handled by the IG Operations Center team to include participation in virtual teams
- Ensuring that team members' administrative matters are up to date (e.g. training, leave requests, and timesheets)
- Working with relevant Technology department personnel to properly configure and conduct IG-related reviews using litigation support applications
- Supervising and providing centrally coordinated support to practice office IG Operations departments and offices without dedicated IG Operations personnel
- Moving, labelling, and implementing the appropriate security settings and procedures for electronic data being stored by the firm
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact *****
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.