Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while working with an extraordinary team? At Merakey, we put heart and soul into everything we do. We are seeking Direct Support Professionals to join our team in Blue Bell, PA.
If you are a Caregiver, Direct Care Worker, Home Health Aide or always wanted to be one, this is the opportunity for you as we are hiring immediately!
Shift: Monday - Friday 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The Direct Support Professional is responsible for maintenance of the living areas, and guiding residents in leisure activities, work, and day programming. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
• Responsible for all chores necessary to maintain as normal a living environment as possible, i.e., laundry and housekeeping
• Work is performed in accordance with appropriate procedures under the supervision of the House Manager who reviews results through living area observation of activities in progress, residents' responsiveness, an inspection of living area, reports, and periodic meetings
• Staff will be required to follow a designated shift routine and assignments as outlined by the House Manager
Rate of Pay: $13.00/hour + Additional Incentives
NEW!! -- we have the compensation and benefits package that will meet your individual needs!! You choose between "Enhanced Pay" or "Enhanced Benefits"
Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay). You will be free to choose from:
- Enhanced Pay -- Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base high deductible medical plan + dental and vision coverage. A retirement plan is also available along with a full range of company-paid benefits.
- Enhanced Benefits -- Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where at least 70% of the premiums are paid by Merakey. Dental, Vision, and Retirement Plan also available along with a full range of additional company-paid benefits.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders, and community partner organizations.
The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that it is every individual's right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment in their life. Surrounding professional staff with the best in technology and supports, Merakey is a leader in the industry and remains committed to helping people...one individual at a time.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
• A high school diploma or GED is required
• Related IDD experience is preferred
• Clean and valid driver's license is required
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 200533145732817014