Mercy Medical Center of Trinity Health Of New England is looking for a Grill Cook to join our team of mission-driven Food and Nutrition Team. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors.
The Grill Cook performs a variety of Cafeteria grill and sandwich food preparation, cooking and service duties. Performs a variety of food service area setup and closing procedures including sanitation duties. Covers other cafeteria positions as needed.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Mission-Driven Team Environment
You Will Be Responsible For
- Full Time - 40 Hours, Day Shift
- Maintains sandwich bar area and prepares sandwich items per customer's request.
- Sets up and operates grill, and fryolator, preparing customer orders as requested.
- Performs cleaning procedures of areas as assigned.
- Restocks areas as assigned.
- Performs cashiering duties as needed.
- Performs hot food service duties as needed.
- Performs salad bar prep duties as needed.
- Sets up and delivers special function food items as needed.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced customer service operation. Ability to perform a variety of food service duties including cashiering, sandwich making, grill work, cleaning, restocking, etc.
- Experience in a Cafeteria type food service operation preferred. Some grill cooking experience necessary.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top-level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.