COME WORK FOR MERAKEY !!
Do you have what it takes to put your heart and soul into everything that you do? Merakey is expanding its services in Ohio, and you could be part of a growing integrated care movement.
Merakey is seeking a Full Time Dual Diagnosis (Mental Health and IDD) Registered Nurse based out of Cambridge, OH serving counties across Mid-East Ohio. The Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) program offers support to children and adults who have both a serious mental illness and a developmental disability. Participants receive counseling, physical healthcare, support finding housing, assistance during crises, and help dealing with other issues in their daily lives.Merakey offers:
• flexible schedules
• excellent paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
• medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• competitive compensation
• retirement planning
• tuition reimbursement
• eligibility for student loan forgiveness
• employee savings program including discounts on cell phones, computers, travel, and more
• career advancement and professional development
• strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and active Employee Resource Groups
• work/life balance
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
For more information about Merakey services, please visit: www.merakey.org
Requisition number: 69160
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
• Applicant must possess a degree from an accredited school of nursing and a current unrestricted license for the state of Ohio as a Licensed Register Nurse with a minimum of 2 years of experience in mental health. Applicants must demonstrate:
• Knowledge and understanding of recovery principles and recovery driven service system
• Understanding of adults with serious mental illness and/or intellectual developmental disabilities
• Applicant must also possess a valid OH Driver License and ability to pass appropriate state and federal clearances.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 1000514368495601288