Medical and Health Services Managers Jobs
Performs visual verification of prescriptions by ensuring prescription details are clinically and legally accurate; verifying medication quantities; and ensuring proper directions, patient, doctor, refill, auxiliary label, and packaging information are included with prescriptions.
Assists in the management of patient medication therapy and/or service coordination by ensuring the responsible provision of drug therapy; and ensuring overall patient treatment profiles are appropriate.
Troubleshoots prescriptions by correcting legal, clinical, financial, and physical filling issues; and taking corrective action to resolve exceptions (for example, missed counts, incorrect labels or product).
Provides direction and guidance to pharmacy technicians by ensuring proper management of pharmaceutical equipment and inventory; delegating and directing daily duties; and ensuring standard operating procedures are followed.
Maintains and tracks medication inventory by reporting low stock levels; ensuring stock rotation on a first-in, first-out basis to assist in shrinkage control; processing recalls and expired medications; performing inventory cycle counts; assisting with physical counts for annual inventories; and creating reports using inventory information systems. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications:Licensed as a pharmacist in good standing in state of practice.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Licensed Pharmacist, Operations
Job ID: 1339601126751468625
ORLANDO, Florida, 32828