**Hybrid onsite/remote role**
Our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a skilled Security Analyst to perform reviews to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations. Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Security Analyst:
Requirements of the Security Analyst:
- Support QA and validation reviews for critical infrastructure protection related processes, procedures, and controls
- Prepare reports on compliance related reviews, including categorization of issues and recommendations
- Consult internally with business resources to ensure compliance requirements are understood, planned for, and implemented
- Ensure necessary administrative procedures are followed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 5 years of cybersecurity, compliance, regulatory, or related or at least 9 years of equivalent experience
- Experience in cybersecurity, preferably with risk identification and management, audit and compliance, policy development and maintenance, security and related regulatory issues
- Experience with NERC CIP standards and requirements, Windows and/or Linux server administration, network routers and/or firewall administration, and cybersecurity tool administration preferred
- Understanding of basic principles of power system protection theory, practices, and application
- Ability to pass a risk assessment, including seven year background screening and annual cyber security training
- Demonstrated focus on safety
- Degree in IT, Information Systems, or Electrical Engineering preferred
- CISSP, CISA, or CIA preferred
Job ID: 363032
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!