**Security Analyst being hired to support NJ client.**
ACS Client's Technology Solutions group is seeking a self-starting and experienced security professional to join our team. Your passion for finding creative approaches to solve security problems will shine as you troubleshoot existing and create new security capabilities that close information gaps, strengthen client defenses, and defend some of the largest companies in the world from emerging security threats. This group is a fast-paced team that constantly provides new opportunities to learn and grow.
- **Actively gather, analyze and interpret account, permission, entitlement and metadata effectively to assess and remediate Identity and Access Management security risks.**
- Create and execute on processes and solutions to ensure data integrity, purity and validity.
- Maintain a detailoriented approach in architecting, installing, implementing and migrating the SPHEREboard solution to multiple environments as needed to client architectures.
- Create and maintain supporting documents, including technical design guides, policy and process run books, and other documentation to ensure clarity for support, accuracy and consistency.
- **Strong proficiency in data analytics to effectively communicate current and potential Identity and Access Management Cyber Security Risks to all levels of the business with clarity and urgency is needed.**
- Collaborate with broader response teams to create risk remediation plans, escalating with urgency as necessary.
- Ability to execute on remediation plans with knowledge of change control processes and roll back.
- Gather customer requirements and work with the development team to provide solution enhancements.
- **Exhibit strong team and thought leadership and integrity in monitoring day to day domain security and vulnerability.**
- Successful ontime competition of projects for client engagements per SOW requirements.
- Partner with Sales team on developing new business opportunities by producing reports to identify additional areas of improvement or other metrics as requested.
- Participate in special projects as assigned across Unstructured Data, Privileged Access, Identity and Access Management, Active Directory, UNIX
- **Minimum of 3+ years of cyber security experience using IAM, AD and SQL.**
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- **Ability to analyze, interpret and present large sets of data to present across client teams, at all levels of management**.
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- **Familiarity of security solutions: Varonis, StealthBits, Symantec, CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, SailPoint, OIM**
- Strong knowledge of security principals across Unstructured Data, Privileged Access Management, Identity and Access Management, Active Directory
- **Strong knowledge of infrastructure platforms: Active Directory, CIFS File Systems, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, SQL**
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS SQL to manipulate large data sets for analysis