Security Guard/ Overnight Security/ Swing Shift...
A Security Officer is responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards and keeping the hotel safe.
What are we looking for?
Part-Time For overnight shifts. La Quinta remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
• Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
• Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
• Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
• Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
• Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
• Customer Focus
• Valid drivers license
What will it be like to work for La Quinta by Wyndham?
Wyndham is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. Wyndham has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Wyndham is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
$18 - $20 hourly
What will I be doing?
• Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks, and undesirable conditions
• Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies, and threats to life and/or property
• Promote safe work practices
• Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
• Writes reports and ensures accuracy of the necessary documentation, as needed
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
• Previous Security experience
• Valid drivers license
• No criminal background
• A working vehicle
• Security training
• Interpersonal skills
• Flexible schedule
• Safety experience
• CPR certified a plus
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center