Allied Universal®, North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all Full time positions!
We offer attractive Pay Options! DailyPay, WeeklyPay Pay rate $18.70/hour . Come and Join the World's Leading Global Security Company!
Allied Universal® is hiring a Security Operations Center Dispatcher. The Security Operations Center Dispatcher has high visibility and is directly accountable for the effective and efficient flow of information from the Security Operations Center (SOC) and Control Rooms to the Corporate Security Management. The SOC is a 24/7 operation which provides the Security Operations Team with a comprehensive monitoring approach to provide broad visibility of activity across the enterprise, leverages intelligence from several systems and technology databases that provide advanced correlation, and analysis capabilities to deliver a prioritized list of actionable security incidents to the Security Operations Team.
- Alarm monitoring
- CCTV monitoring
- Camera Surveys
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment
- Work experience must include of the following:
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills and ability to prepare reports
- Ability to prioritize workload based on urgency
- Demonstrated high level of competency with advanced computer systems (eg, hardware, software, and networks)
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and Security Systems professionals
- Demonstrated ability to operate radio, telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment while possibly working under pressure
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices .