National Security Consultants is seeking part-time security officers who will be responsible for supporting the security efforts for South Hill Mall.
• Responsible for the safety and security of the facility, including staff, tenants and guest.
• Provide a high level of customer service to clients and patrons.
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Prepare and submit detailed daily documentation.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Effective written and verbal communications skills.
• Prior experience in security, law enforcement, or military preferred but not required
• Be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Clean criminal background and be able to pass drug screen.
Job Type: Part-time
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Work Location: One location