Job DescriptionSecurity Guard
• GENERAL PURPOSE AND FUNCTION:
• Provides superior customer service to the public and has the resiliency to deal with difficult situations...
• Interacts with public to proactively identify suspicion indicators, assess threat potential, and engages in security monitoring to deter and prevent malicious acts.
• Reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervisor.
• Serves as a general security presence and deterrent to crime and rule infractions while assigned to a fixed post.
• Utilizes quick decision-making skills and sound judgement to respond to and address concerning situations.
• Requests assistance of law enforcement as necessary.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• BASIC REQUIREMENTS A CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
All applicants must apply for a NH Security License with the State Police Permitting and Licensing Department.
These fees are reimbursable with a paid receipt.
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required and/or Preferred:
• At minimum of 1 years’ experience in professional setting that demonstrates an understanding of the requirements needed to lead others, complete strategic work assignments, and positively impact the performance of an organization.
• Be able to work flexible schedules and respond to work assignments with little to no advance notice.
• PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENT:
Major activity: Sitting, Standing, Observing, Listening, Speaking, Walking
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Sitting, Standing, walking. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, or protected veteran status.
We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities; Sexual Orientation; Gender Identity.
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• 1 year
• Under 1 year
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Work Location: One location