Security Guard - Hiring Now
Securitas is looking for a professional security officer for a client site in Norwood. Officers would be working in an industrial setting where medical-grade equipment is produced
This site currently has one part time overnight position open - Weekends Sat/Sun.
This site requires a COVID vaccine.
Job Title: Security Officer - Industrial/Medical
Starting Rate: $18.00/hour - weekly pay
• Provide professional customer service
• Control access (entrance and exit) to client site or facility through the admittance process
• Walking tours of client property lasting 2 hrs or more, completing security check points
• Monitor security activities through Closed Circuit Camera systems
• Observe, report, and prepare logs/reports on incidents or suspicious activity
• Rapid response to emergency situations following procedures established for the site
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Full understanding of client expectations and post orders
• At least 18 years of age
• Reliable means of communication and transportation
• Legal right to work in the United States
• Ability to effectively speak, read and write English
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Background check and drug screen
• COVID 19 vaccine
• Second interview/resume review
• Part time weekends
• Overnight hours
Securitas is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - M/F/Vet/Disabilities
• Paid Time Off
• Uniforms Provided
• Paid Training Upon Hire and Throughout Career
• Sons and Daughters Scholarship Program
• Specialized Programs for Continued Education for Security Officers
• Specialized Programs to Assist in Healthy Lifestyle and Financial Wellness
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Employee Discount Programs (Vehicles, Cell Phone, Cable, Appliances, Theme Park Tickets, etc.)
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job