About The Company
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service...
Albertsons is one of the largest retail employers, providing approximately 300,000 jobs across 2,200 stores, 22 distribution centers, 20 food and beverage plants and various support offices. We operate in 34 states and the District of Columbia under the Albertsons banner, as well as Safeway, Tom Thumb, Jewel Osco, Shaw’s and many more recognizable names.
Albertsons Companies recently rolled out our Presence with a Purpose work model. Placing a premium on adaptability, safety and family well-being, Presence with a Purpose will help us build a hybrid work environment between remote work and office time. A one-size-fits-all approach does not apply to everyone, and teams are allowed to make decisions that are best for them.
What You Will Be Doing
• Provide protection and assistance to personnel in the General Office facility, including the grounds and company property, against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry.
• Control access to the building during non-business hours by employees, visitors, and service personnel. Ensure that those entering are properly identified and signed in according to building security procedures.
• Observe personnel in the building and provide assistance and direction as needed and ensure that they comply with building security procedures.
• Operate and monitor the Security Management System.
• Exercise judgment and use discretion in dealing with emergency and security violations encountered. Determine whether the response should be to intervene directly to keep situation under surveillance or to report situation so that it can be handled by the appropriate authority.
What We Are Searching For
• Previous security experience required with at least one year experience with the operation of a security management system and closed circuit television system.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Incumbent must undergo background investigation, drug testing and other pre-employment procedures and be found not to have any criminal convictions (excluding minor traffic violations).
• Must be CPR certified and trained in basic first aid response within six months of hire.
• Must have the ability to work under stressful conditions such as personal injury, sickness, emergency conditions, etc. Must be available for work evenings, nights, holidays and weekends.
What it is like at Albertsons?
Albertsons Culture Principles
Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
Team: We always support and recognize each other
Inclusive: We always value everyone’s perspective
Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success