At Fidelity, our greatest asset is our associates and as a Security Officer, you will play an important role in helping ensure the safety and security of Fidelity Investments’ associates and facilities. In this role, you will represent Global Security Operations while providing exceptional customer service impacting the culture and community across Fidelity. You will work with a team of... security professionals and site security management on day-to-day safety and security issues and when required, local public safety (law enforcement, fire, other governmental) agencies.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
• Prior experience in a role requiring problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude to deliver premium experiences when interacting with visitors, vendors, associates, and customers while assisting in the implementing/adherence of all company standards and policies
• Dedication to customer centricity and hospitality
• Ability to spend periods of time walking or standing at a fixed post
• Ability to perform first-responder rescue activities involved with medical, security or other life safety emergency situations
• Knowledge of basic first aid and CPR and basic physical security techniques/principles, or the ability to acquire such knowledge through provided training courses
• Demonstrate poise under stress and is comfortable directing others during a medical, security or other life safety related incident
• Basic computer proficiency
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Availability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, or weekends)
• Some college preferred; bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a plus
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers