Securitas USA's services include guarding services, patrols and inspections, access control, concierge and receptionist services, perimeter console operators, alarm response, and specialized client requested services. We hire people from all walks of life with a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives united with a common purpose - "To help protect homes, workplaces... and communities by providing the well-being needed to help protect their assets and safeguard their people." We are currently seeking a self-motivated Security Officer to join our team. In this role you will preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
In addition to a great pay rate, Securitas is also offering a $250.00 sign on bonus for anyone that we hire and mentions this add. (Call for more details) 508-898-9333
• Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
• Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
• Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
• Prepares logs and reports as required.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• Required education:
• High school or equivalent
APPLY ONLINE BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO HTTP://APPLY.SECURITASJOBS.COM
Interested candidates apply online to the Westborough, Ma location.