Post Location: Meridian, ID 83642
Schedule: Part Time and Full Time; All Shifts; Nights, Weekends and Holidays...
Pay Rate: $14 - 16 Hourly, based on experience
Requirements: Willing to obtain guard card upon hire
• Tuition Assistance for PT/FT/Immediate Family Members
• Paid training
• Flexible Schedule
• Career advancement opportunities
• Veteran and First Responder Friendly
A Signal Patrol Officer will conduct patrols, (foot and vehicle) for courtyards, offices, pools, and other high value areas to ensure all required access points are properly secured and to ensure protection of property and residents with a high degree of attentiveness to details and safety. All duties listed below are minimum requirements additional duties listed in the sites Post Orders are requirements as well.
• Visioning: Understanding the big picture and requirements necessary to deliver services that reflect company values, goals, and purpose. Can you exhibit our core values, creating peace of mind for our clients?
• Strategic Planning: Effective engagement, communication, planning and execution of daily patrol responsibilities while meeting established deadlines. Can you effectively complete a route in the allotted time?
• Financial Acumen: Understanding company measurements while executing the necessary behaviors to drive performance. Can you manage your time on property which equates with meeting the company benchmark?
• Team Development: Communicate with Clients, team members and management effectively and in a timely manner, receiving and relaying feedback and executing follow up as needed. Can you work cohesively with a team, delivering on key objectives?
• Project Management: Complete understanding and execution of daily tasks and efficiently delivering services that meet the needs of the business. Can you complete your daily assigned tasks and communicate maintenance needs of company assets?
• Will conduct and deliver various mobile security services while operating company patrol vehicle that reflect the companys values, expectations, and consistent service in alignment with site specific instructions/post orders.
• Will write detailed and accurate reports utilizing company technology and web or app-based software during each shift that align with site instruction/post orders.
• The Ability to consistently arrive on time for shifts, clock in and out, meet time commitments, follow instruction, follow dress code and appearance standards and expectations
• Interacting with internal and external customers on site cultivating a customer service relationship striving to provide peace of mind.
• Consistently communicates with the Advanced Patrol Officer and or the Branch Patrol Supervisor to promptly report any customer or property related information and concerns.
• Will be assigned a vehicle that officer is responsible for during their shift to include fueling, washing, interior cleanliness, and inspecting.
• Responsible for the care of any Signal equipment assigned during shift including radios, access keys/cards, uniforms, and devices, etc.
• Manage daily activities while meeting key benchmarks and expectations set by the Branch Patrol Supervisor such as reporting standards and service quality.
• Consistently deescalate issues through communication in a professional and prompt manner.
• Communicate with the Branch Patrol Supervisor to receive and disseminate information through Branch Supervisor Daily Scrum, such as the client needs, route changes, and post order updates to ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
• 21 years of age or older
• High school diploma or GED
• Pass background check and drug test
• Must have valid drivers license and good driving record
• Must have reliable transportation
• Complete training modules within first month
• Excellent organization, oral, and written communication skills
• Demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
• Must be able to move equipment weighing up to 20 pounds
Brand: Signal of Boise
Address: Signal of Boise Meridian, ID - 83642
Property Description: 0046 - Boise, ID - 83642
Property Number: 0046