Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is the largest independent publicly-traded analytics and business intelligence company. The MicroStrategy analytics platform is consistently rated as the best in enterprise analytics and is used by many of the world’s most admired brands in the Fortune Global 500. We pursue two corporate strategies: (1) grow our enterprise analytics software business to promote our vision of Intelligence Everywhere and (2) acquire and hold bitcoin, which we view as a dependable store of value supported by a robust, public, open-source architecture untethered to sovereign monetary policy.
The Senior Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory. This position requires interaction with other internal departments such as Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, and Customer Success. Join an elite team of Sales Professionals that sell Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients!
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close for a territory that includes accounts in the Federal Financial territory including the U.S. Department of Treasury, IRS, SEC, Federal Reserve, and others.
- Develop solutions to complex data and analytics problems using the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence platform and professional services.
- Identify go-to-market partners and develop mutually beneficial relationships to drive additional value and revenue.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of clients.
Required experience and skills (These will make you successful):
- High levels of social awareness, intelligence, and grit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be trustworthy, results-oriented, a continuous learner, and a team player.
- 3-7 years of professional experience in Federal Sales, Account Management and Business Development. Account knowledge of Treasury, IRS, SEC, Federal Reserve, etc.
- Data literacy and experience using analytics to make decisions
- Enterprise software sales experience.
- Understanding of Other Transaction Authority and the Federal Acquisition Regulation, to include the Small Business Innovation and Research program.
- Understanding of sales cycles and sales methodologies.
- Familiarity with lead generation tools and Salesforce.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex age, genetic information, or any other legally-protected basis.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at *****.