Torrance, California Jobs
Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive Jobs
Do challenges and fast-paced cultures inspire you to work hard? Have you always dreamed of working in the IT Services industry? Robert Half could have your dream job! To support the company's objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidate must possess top-notch analytical skills. This full-time role offers solid compensation and benefits along with possibility growth. Located in Torrance, California, this Senior Accountant role is with a company in the IT Services field.
What you get to do every day
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
For confidential consideration, please email your Robert Half recruiter. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please click "Apply" or call ***** and ask for David Bizub. Please reference job order number 00460-*****.
Job ID: 1465579971966866724
Torrance, California, 90503