Job Classification:Corporate - Administration
PGIM Private Capital’s Direct Lending Team in New York is looking for a bright, organized, motivated, and energetic individual for a senior administrative position. The Senior Administrative Assistant will perform sophisticated administrative work and support the team.
- Provide direct administrative support for Investment Professionals and other team members on the Direct Lending team as needed
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for the team and team members with internal/external clients
- Organize and manage registration, hotel and general travel arrangements for offsite meetings, conferences and seminars for multiple team members
- Prepare and submit expense and travel vouchers to Accounts Payable for processing and reconciliation of any errors/discrepancies
- Enter and/or obtain loan data into/from the Company’s business system (Salesforce)
- Prepare, arrange, compile and assemble materials for client visits and other team projects
- Manage systems needs/equipment requests
- Maintain trade association memberships and subscriptions.
- Prepare spreadsheets and/or powerpoint presentations of moderate to significant complexity
- Type and proofread letters, term sheets, legal documents and charts/tables/graphs.
- Screen and redirect routine and non-routine calls, as appropriate
- Compose notes, letters and miscellaneous correspondence
- Provide back- up administrative support to other administrative assistants in the office as needed
- A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative experience
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dependability, and the ability to communicate with all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Strong initiative and good judgment
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot with general oversight from managers
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to compose routine letters and/or emails
- Strong partnering and collaboration skills required
- Willingness and ability to take direction from multiple sources required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
The PGIM Private Capital Business:
At PGIM Private Capital, expertise, analysis, and experience drive everything we do. We strategically target select global markets to offer unique deal flow to investors and prospective issuers. Our team is comprised of bright, focused professionals who collaborate at all levels to manage originations and a private debt portfolio across investment grade, high yield and mezzanine investments. We invest in the potential of our employees by offering them large-scope, small-team emphasis on collaboration, and commitment to a healthy balance between a professional and personal life. We challenge you as an individual so you can make real contributions while you grow your capabilities.
The Prudential Culture:
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.-
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at *****/a> for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email *****/a>.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email *****/a> to request assistance.