This team focuses on taking the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform to the Cloud. We are building a multi-cloud, robust, secure, scalable and modular framework to support a host of different services.
InterSystems IRIS Data Platform's deep stack, which includes middleware, analytics, visualization, development, and deployment tools. This technology stack is one of our company's major differentiators because it enables customers to capture, share, understand, and act upon their data quickly with less code, fewer system resources, and less maintenance.
- Design, implement, and deliver modular cloud-based solutions leveraging the IRIS Data Platform
- Optimize cloud applications for performance, uptime, and scaling
- Ensure security and monitoring of the cloud infrastructure
- Work with product management, support, QA, and documentation teams
- Ideally 5+ years of experience with cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP) and services (for example AWS API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS)
- Experience in at least one of the following languages (C++, Java, Go, Python)
- Desire to work on the full stack
- Experience and knowledge of Source Code Management or Version Control systems (Git, Perforce, Subversion)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with some of the automation & integration tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab, GIthub Actions)
- Experience implementing and supporting highly available solutions
- Understanding cloud security, IAM, privacy, data security, security patterns, security and compliance control
- Hand-on experience of containerization and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Able to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Flexible, adaptable and excited about technology
- BS in computer science or related field
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .