Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
Not only will candidates be joining a project team, but a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• 6+ years of experience in Data Governance, Data Lineage and Data Management
• 6+ years of experience on Collibra Data Platform, Data Privacy, Data Catalog, Data Governance and Data Quality
• 6+ years of experience in developing business process workflows, Collibra DGC, Collibra Connect Administration and Configuration
• 6+ years of experience in building workflows using Collibra Core APIs and integration of Collibra with other systems using REST APIs, Java, Python, JSON, XML, and SOAP
• 6+ years of experience in creating metamodel, business glossaries, data dictionaries, data catalog etc.
• 6+ years of experience using various sources like Azure, Snowflake, SQL, AWS etc. to build a repository of data quality rule definitions
• 6+ years of experience in performing data profiling, data mapping, data manipulation, data analysis, data validation etc. using Collibra analyst
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain a government public trust or secret clearance or higher
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.