Are you ready to apply your financial and analytical skills in a dynamic environment? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to grow as a strategic business advisor to firm Leadership in pursuit of new business opportunities? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! We are looking for Pricing Workflow and Proposal Developers with a business administration background to move into a pricing role to support large-scale proposal efforts in a fast-paced business climate. If you are seeking a challenging role that promotes personal development and the opportunity to contribute to organizational success, consider a career with the Deloitte GPS Pricing and Estimating Group.
Work You'll Do:
As a member of our GPS Pricing Pursuit/Workflow team, you will report to a Pricing Team Lead and provide direct support to GPS Pricing Group personnel in pursuit of new and existing business opportunities across our Government and Public Services (GPS) practice. The position of Senior GPS Pricing Pursuit/Workflow Coordinator will operate with supervision in the execution of the following key responsibilities:
- Assist Pricing personnel with proposal preparation, including:
- Volume (Narrative) preparation, coordination of vendor quotes, and participation in quality assurance reviews with guidance from the Team Lead
- Support management in the review of proposal requirements and deliverables
- Review Government-issued solicitations and implement compliance measures in the preparation process of proposal volumes. Develop and complete compliance matrices in accordance with RFP / RFQ requirements
- Maintain regular communication with the GPS compliance organization to ensure business system documentation and pricing documentation is current, accurate, and complete; update proposal documentation as necessary
- Interact and coordinate with key stakeholders, including GPS Pricing Personnel, Engagement Teams, Capture Teams, Contracts, Procurement, and Subcontracts
- Assist with developing and communicating pricing requirements and compliance for proposals and client deliverables
- Develop cost/price proposal exhibits in compliance with the requirements for assigned opportunities
- Learn Deloitte GPS Pricing Systems and process proposals through pricing workflow; effectively communicate the pricing workflow processes to our internal customers
- Assist with data accumulation, analysis, and reporting for senior management and leadership
Successful candidates will possess a high degree of collaboration, good communication skills, and be able to efficiently coordinate.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, and sustainability are the characteristic attributes shaping the markets today served by GPS to include, Federal, Higher Education, State, and Local government initiatives. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization to bring the full breadth of Deloitte - Commercial, Federal, and public-sector expertise - to best support our GPS clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Public Sector marketplace.
The GPS Enabling Areas team provides specialized support such as proposal pricing to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain our competitive advantage while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Minimum 2-3 years in professional service in one of the following disciplines (or combination thereof): pricing, program control, familiarity with proposal development protocols in response to Federal/State/Local client solicitations, general experience with Government contracting, terms, regulations, contract types, and/or basis of price within the Federal marketplace
- At least two years analytical experience (interpretation of data and reporting results)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications with a focus on advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills for use in support of proposal deliverable development. Access database development, and other database applications, a plus
- An undergraduate degree is required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business administration
- Strong organizational skills and resource/time management skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and deductive reasoning skills
- Detail-oriented with an ability to work with various teams/stakeholders in a fast-paced deadline-driven proposal environment
- General knowledge of the proposal life cycle as well as various contract types. Knowledge of GSA Schedules, BPA/IDIQs, Commercial items, and/or State & Local development, a plus
- Familiarity with various Federal solicitation pricing requirements and evaluation criteria
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other contractual regulations relating to proposal pricing is a plus
The ideal candidate will have analytical skills, attention to detail, be creative and inquisitive, and work both independently and within a team environment. The candidate should have good organizational skills, specifically managing, analyzing, and processing large amounts of data to arrive at required outputs. As such, analytical skills and the general ability to use standard tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint are necessary.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and Leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado and Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $64,935 - $119580