Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking Senior Fiduciary Coordinator in the Wealth and Investment Management line of business. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Support the Investment Strategists and Fiduciary Specialists in the development and delivery of advice, client acquisition and relationship management
- Provide services to clients by preparing client presentations, investment reviews and prospect information
- Research and resolve moderate to highly complex account issues
- Fulfill Investment Fiduciary Services transactions, distributions and compliance documentation
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Review risk management reports
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal and external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of administrative or sales support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo ClientLink application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Trust operations applications and systems such as: SEI Trust 3000 and TRMS (Trust Money Movement Systems)
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Job Posting Location:
- 401 S Tryon St , Charlotte, NC
- 320 Broad St , Charleston, SC
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.