Senior Human Resources Manager
$90-140K plus 15% bonus
Our manufacturing client is seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager for their Winona, MS location. The Senior HR Manager will provide leadership in developing and implementing human resource strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8+ year’s relevant HR and management experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to manage HR Programs in a complex and matrix business environment.
- Experience delivering HR partnership and leadership.
- Advanced knowledge of governmental regulations and general HR practices.
- Experience resolving a wide range of employee relations issues and working with factory transformations to improve turnover and retention.
- The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for evaluating the organization's future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the HR strategy and adapt existing current HR programs to meet these needs.
- Accountable for budget and policy recommendations and medium to long-term planning.
- Leading, directing, evaluating, and developing a team of human resource professionals.
- Collecting and analyzing HR data in order to make recommendations to business unit management.
- The Senior HR Manager uses knowledge of various HR functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, and training and employee relations to provide tactical HR support to line managers.
- Recommending and driving execution of programs and policies that create or reinforce a positive work environment.
- Ability to encourage communication and resolve conflicts is essential.
- positive employee relations atmosphere
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays and vacation