As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will support commercialization efforts for the topic/sector working, in conjunction with business leaders, through contributing analysis and insights to proposals, client workshops and marketing materials. Additionally, as a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will contribute to developing intellectual property & assets for the business and assist in onboarding and training junior colleagues based on your topic/sector expertise.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in your area of expertise such as Software/SaaS product strategy, R&D strategy, engineering operations and other relevant topics in Software/SaaS sector. Experiences in SaaS companies in product management, product marketing, product operations or R&D operations are a great plus
- Communicating with case teams and clients team members, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience in relevant sector strongly preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred). Major in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior
business value for its clients.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
Total compensation for this role includes base salary, annual discretionary performance bonus, contributions to BCG’s Profit Sharing and Retirement Fund (PSRF), and a market leading benefits package described below.
Some local governments in the United States require job postings to include a reasonable estimate of base compensation. We expect your total annualized compensation to be approximately the following:
- In New York City the base salary is between $105,00- $121,600 (USD); placement within this range will vary based on experience and skill level
- In Denver the base salary is between $105,000-$121,600 (USD); placement within this range will vary based on experience and skill level
- In other locations, competitive pay is commensurate with the role and geography
- Annual discretionary performance bonus between 0-16%
- 5% Profit Sharing Retirement Fund (PSRF) contribution, increasing to 10% after two years of service. Contributions are vested immediately and there is no waiting period
- Zero dollar ($0) health insurance premiums for BCG employees, spouses, and children
- Low $5 (USD) copays for trips to the doctor, urgent care visits and prescriptions for generic drugs
- Dental coverage, including up to $5,000 (USD) in orthodontia benefits
- Vision insurance with coverage for both glasses and contact lenses annually
- Reimbursement for gym memberships and other fitness activities
- Fully vested retirement contributions made annually, whether you contribute or not
- Generous paid time off including vacation, holidays, and annual office closure between Christmas and New Years
- Paid Parental Leave and other family benefits such as elective egg freezing, surrogacy, and adoption reimbursement