What you'll do...
Leads the analysis of data to drive business decisions and trains new associates on systems and processes by analyzing business questions to determine environmental factors that could affect outcomes; determining needed data based on business questions; gathering data from internal and external sources; synthesizing data to ensure it tells a consistent story; analyzing trends across specific areas; predicting future trends and their business impacts; identifying potential business opportunities based on analysis and findings (for example, correlations, clustering, dendograms, geobranding, behavior trees); recommending solutions and future strategies based on findings; and presenting recommendations and insights to senior leadership.
Leads analysis processes and strategies by analyzing and mining data to identify areas of opportunities and gaps in current strategies; utilizing various systems to develop customer insights for key stakeholders; interpreting results to provide localized data for specific business needs; providing data to support business cases; providing guidance to cross-functional teams regarding impacts to business metrics (for example, sales, market share); making recommendations to cross-functional leadership regarding gaps and solutions; and supporting the implementation of solutions.
Drives impact analysis to inform business decisions by working with leadership to determine business strategies; quantifying business decisions to drive key performance indicators; analyzing data to determine impacts (for example, profit, sales, markdowns) of existing strategies and processes; modeling data based on proposed initiatives; and making recommendations to senior leadership based on impact analysis.
Leads the development and implementation of business strategies by analyzing cluster information and national measurements (for example, units per store per week, dollar per store per week, loyalty, substitutes); developing dashboards; benchmarking with external parties; and leading workshops to educate teams on business and customer insights. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or related field AND 2 years’ experience business analysis, management consulting, finance, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in business analysis, management consulting, finance, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Business Analysis, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Masters: Business Administration
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America