What you'll do...
Walmart is growing rapidly and has aggressive goals of continued growth. The crafting and adoption of new value propositions is a key driver of this growth. New value propositions are to be supported by efficient workflows, operational excellence and media plans to drive adoption. The Sr.Manager, Diiital Media – New Value Propositions is a key role in the Performance Marketing team reporting into the Director, New Value Propositions, Strategic Digital Media to support this workstream.
As the Senior Manager of, you will lead key programs across the activation team trafficking digital marketing programs across the Walmart e-commerce, Stores, and Services programs. You will partner with technology, data science, marketing analytics and other stakeholders to bring to fruition key digital media campaigns and programs supporting New Value Propositions that Walmart brings to the market.
We are looking for a best in-class digital media professionals with a proven track record of success planning and executing digital campaigns across Programmatic, Paid Social, SEM, Affiliate.
- Lead campaign activation and optimization across key digital marketing programs driving the success of key new value propositions
- Supports the development of Walmart's digital media strategy by providing input into channel strategy. Directs review and insights development from channel data; diagnoses and pin-points actions, and metrics to continue to grow, influence and enhance effectiveness of channel strategy.
- Review and insights development from channel data; diagnoses and pin-points actions, and metrics to continue to grow, influence and enhance effectiveness of channel strategy.
- Oversees end-to-end implementation of digital programs; focusing on problem-solving calls-to-action, and running rapid-response and issues management digital. Provides guidance on campaign optimization methods to achieve campaign and channel objectives.
- Leads the development of reporting and monitoring dashboards across multiple channels (Display and Paid Social, SEM). Recommends improvements to optimization methodologies based on performance reports.
- 5-7 years of professional experience within a data driven eCommerce or digital marketing, or agency organization
- Deep expertise in Paid Search required
- Experience managing a planning or campaign trafficking team
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful direct response and branding programs
- Understanding of media channel beyond search a plus (CRM, Paid Social, Display, SEO, and Affiliate)
- Strong analytical skills, capable of working with data and deriving insights to drive hypotheses and actions from it
- Experience working cross-functionally among business stakeholders and technical teams such as engineering and product
- Expert skillset in MS Excel, Web analytics suites (Omniture preferred) and Dashboarding platforms (Tableau, Thoughtspot etc.)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 3 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Digital marketing (for example, affiliate marketing, display advertising), Leading a cross-functional team
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America