What you'll do...
As a Senior Merchandising Replenishment Manager, you will make a direct impact on our customers by driving strategies that ensure our products are available when they're needed. The excitement of developing inventory strategies and providing inventory solutions will help our 275 million global customers live better every day. We're looking for your experience developing best practices, aligning strategic business objectives to replenishment strategies, and guiding a team to their goals. You'll be supported along the way by our replenishment team that's ready to help you to learn, grow and succeed.
You’ll sweep us off our feet by:
- Directing development of complex inventory strategies within categories by building forecasts to align with merchandising needs; validating and implementing new item forecasts; monitoring and calibrating store forecasts; and operating and manipulating office productivity software, statistical packages, inventory management systems, and ad hoc query tools.
- Validating and directing the placement of orders within complex merchandise categories by calibrating parameters within the supply chain process to determine appropriate inventory levels; examining and authorizing co-managed supplier flow plans and inventory strategies; developing, coordinating, and completing demand plans with suppliers and other business partners; evaluating and completing new assortment/modular execution; monitoring orders to ensure proper store quantity distribution; identifying incorrect item set up; coordinating and developing solutions for non-routine situations; providing guidance to team members; and responding to escalated issues related to order placement and validation.
- Directing the development of forecast parameters and modifications for one or more category teams by approving strategies across multiple merchandise categories; overseeing implementation of division, department, category, and item strategies; developing inventory strategies assigned category teams; validating and implementing new item forecasts; monitoring and calibrating store forecast; and operating and manipulating standard office productivity software, statistical packages, inventory management systems, and ad hoc query tools.
- Collaborating with merchants to achieve and align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies by evaluating root cause and providing solutions to merchants for in-stock; developing inventory flow strategies while partnering with merchants to understand merchandise strategies and priorities; providing updates during category team meetings managing modular tracking; providing reports and tracking for merchants using multiple systems; creating and developing processes to ensure proper store quantity distribution and item set-up; and reviewing order issues at category ownership level.
- Achieving financial results for complex merchandise categories by analyzing data and using bottom-up inventory planning to design strategy; analyzing seasonal inventory flow plans to ensure they meet customer demand and return-on-investment goals; managing cross-functional projects to meet strategic financial plans; leveraging analytics to influence decisions; modeling future inventory plans based on supplier capability; delivering key performance metrics and communicating objectives and results of financial and operational performance to internal and external management.
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Providing supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promoting and supporting company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Working as a team – Collaborate with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies.
- Helping solve problems – Manage inventory and develop strategies to improve in-stocks by evaluating root cause and providing solutions to merchants.
- Thinking and acting strategically – Oversee the execution of item-level replenishment by tracking modular set dates to ensure product alignment.
- Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
- Building relationships: you’ll use your influencing and leadership skills to build partnerships with suppliers, merchants, business partners and other Private Brand team members.
- Influence decisions: you’ll collaborate with merchants to influence decisions about nearly every aspect of your products including replenishment, supply chain, manufacturers, store operations, planning, assortment, layouts, budgets, modular, and pricing.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, or related field and 4 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, engineering, business, or relevant area OR 6 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, engineering, business, or relevant area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Replenishment, Supervising Associates
Masters, Masters: Business
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America