Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Distribution Network team is reimagining how millions of knowledge workers discover and adopt the right tools to increase productivity and achieve team goals. This team has a vision to make customers more productive by enabling them to discover relevant, exceptional software. A key component of this vision is to build a data driven recommendation engine at scale, connecting Atlassian users to the Atlassian products, partner products and Atlassian marketplace apps specific to their needs. With customer centricity always at the core we are unleashing the potential of hundreds of thousands of teams around the world through machine learning recommendations.We are looking for a strong, experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the creation of an exceptional ML driven recommendation product and connecting it to a customer-centric experience
- Influence partner teams and leaders by creating a compelling vision and executable strategy
- Partner closely with our data teams informing the requirements of recommendation models
- Partner with growth and product teams to experiment with data models and customer experiences
On your first day, well expect you to have:
- 5+ years of product management experience (ideally in a B2B / Saas environment)
- Track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to craft a compelling vision, long term strategy, crisp storytelling and backed with qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to prioritise opportunities, balance customers needs with business needs, and clearly communicate the rationale behind decisions. Be comfortable saying no
- A bias for moving fast, whilst not compromising quality
- Experience transitioning between the high-level vision work and the ground-floor tactical work and executing seamlessly on both (eg you should be able to present to executive leadership teams and do a deep dive into a gnarly technical problem with your engineers as part of a normal work day)
- An articulation for translating business requirements to technical stakeholders and visa versa
- Exposure to data related capabilities enabling for a tight partnership with our data team counterparts. You can debate with data scientists and analysts on how to best leverage machine learning and algorithms to scale customer centric recommendations
- An energy and ambition to achieve goals, push at the edges of status quo and see failure an as opportunity to learn and grow
Its great, but not required, if you have:
Our perks & benefits
- Experience working with data analysts to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Experience leveraging algorithms and machine learning to deliver recommendations
- Experience with marketplaces or 3rd party ecosystems
To support you at work and play, our include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, were motivated by a common goal: .We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyones perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our.