The Senior Program Delivery Professional strategically identifies, develops, and implements programs that influence providers, members or market leadership towards value-based relationships and/or improved quality metrics. The Senior Program Delivery Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Program Delivery Professional will advance data insights and collaborate with internal business partners in an effort to promote projects and ideas. As part of this analytics-based strategy team, you will be involved in highly visible projects and upfront work to elicit project requirements while engaging stakeholders to ensure the solution is implemented and generates value.
They apply analytics knowledge to optimize programs and products that influence providers and leadership towards value based relationships or improved quality metrics. Implements knowledge and ability to apply design thinking concepts as well as clear and confident technical and business writing. Contributes to more innovative approaches to models as they build knowledge of the business context in which they operate. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Attributes such as strong interpersonal and communication skills, and professional integrity are also key aspects to a successful career. Program Delivery Professional will work independently and in teams to drive analytic related strategy and develop innovative solutions.
- Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S. Citizenship
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of similar job experience (Consulting exp.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office XP products (Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Work At Home (Remote) requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required. A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- PMP/CBAP certification a plus
- Knowledge and experience in health care environment/managed care
- Data-driven and motivated to achieve measurable business change
- Practical application of traditional and modern solution design practices
- Proven ability to collaborate with business partners, colleagues and customers to co-create solutions and drive toward desired outcomes
- Experience presenting and interacting with all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Experience soliciting feedback from stakeholders to determine the success of activities and ensure that behavioral changes align with strategic objectives
- Applied management consulting experience
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, but Flexible Start and Stop Times.
- Training: On the job
- Work Style: It could be from Home, Hybrid, or Office
- Work Location (Address): Remote Nationwide
- % Travel: 10% Nationwide
- Government Background Investigation - eQIP Process: If offered a position with Humana Government Business you may be required to go through the eQIP process to obtain Government Security Clearance to work on government systems. This requires the completion of a 100+ page document on-line, finger printing, background check, credit check and, completion of an employment application and drug test. The financial/credit check portion requires an in depth review of any failure to meet financial obligations within the past 7 years, including but not limited to bankruptcy, debt over 120 days delinquent and/or $15,000 threshold for bad debt (items in collection and charge off).
- COVID VACCINATION (HGB): We will require?full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a?healthcare?company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve. If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination where allowed by law. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Scheduled Weekly Hours