- Medical, dental, vision is 100% covered.
- Hybrid Opportunity and competitive salary.
About Our Client
Our client is an Owners Representative that is a leader in their industry across the nation! They have been in the industry for over 70 years and continue to grow. They take pride in providing quality building consulting services for public and private projects. They have been recognized as one of the best places to work at in Seattle!
- Oversee all planning, design, permitting, construction through close out for all projects.
- Work closely with the design and construction teams to ensure that all documentation is being organized, and permits are issed accordingly.
- Work with clients to organize the team structure for different projects
- Keep track of project progess and input the data into internal systems.
- Clearly communicate the project standards and expectations to the teams involved
- Travel to various project sites
- Guide design development and construction through funding requirements and government processes at Federal, State and Local levels.
- Include project's key stakeholders at appropriate levels and times.
- Assist design development through applicable sustainability reviews or building certification preparations to meet project/client requirements.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW TO HAVE IT REVIEWED IN 24 HOURS OR LESS!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in ground up life science and or healthcare projects
- Profficient in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 10+ years of project and construction management
- Experience with digital design tools such as 3D modeling and Building Information Modeling
What's on Offer
- Up to $150,000.00 base salary deemed upon experience
- Medical, dental and vision is 100% covered
- Gym membership allowance
- Hybrid working schedule
- Company phone
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 401K Match
- Professional Development
- Annual Bonuses