At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work on the Quality Enablement Engineering (QEE) organization tasked with evolving the Quality Engineering practices and capabilities within the Digital Technology and Innovation (DTI). In this position you will design, develop and implement New E2E Test Automation framework for API, UI & End-to-end testing, integrate new framework and tools with CI/CD pipeline and support DTI application teams in their adoption of new framework and infrastructure.In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Development of test automation framework using various tools and technologies
- Install, configure, and test latest tools to be included in testing infrastructure
- Act as lead in providing guidance, consultation, and coding directions
- Promote a Culture of Quality through DevOps in Digital Technology and Innovation as part of Digital Capabilities organization
- Work with a team of highly talented software and test automation engineers that work in the Agile methodology to accelerate delivery of quality products into production
- Work with Digital product teams to deliver quality products through Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), CI/CD, Continuous Testing, Continuous Inspection
- Drive the adoption of the Framework enabling Unit, Functional, Regression, Integration to ensure Quality at scale leveraging the Enterprise Pipeline
- Identify, visualize, and publicize quantitative and qualitative metrics, set goals, and work with stakeholders and to achieve goals and improve overall software quality of all DTI applications
- Automate, and Enhance Existing capabilities including CI/CD/CT to improve overall quality
Desired Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Java Development experience
- 2+ Years of Behavior Driven Development(BDD) using Gherkin, Cucumber
- 2+ years of experience with modern industry-standard software engineering technologies and toolsets like Rest Assured, Spring Boot, Report Portal, Postman, Selenium, TestNG, Appium, Gradle, Jenkins, MS SQL Server
- A BS/BA degree or higher
We Value Diversity
- 420 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.