We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Remote, who will be responsible for the development and implementation of Change Healthcare CI/CD platform including design, implementation, enhancements and support.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, articulate, have experience developing and implementing software applications and comfortable working in a fast-paced software development environment. Your primary mission as a Software Engineer is working closely with the Operations, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Product Management teams, to ensure the uptime and performance of Change Healthcare platforms.
* Build and enhance CI/CD platform and tools for facilitating easy deployment of microservices and applications
* Build scripts and applications for the platform in multiple programming languages
* Work with and support applications Engineering teams in their adoption efforts
* Partner with internal Business and Technical teams to deliver the expected software deliverables and performance
* Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
* Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
* BS of Computer Science or in relevant BS field or equivalent experience.
* 7+ years of verifiable full stack software Development experience
* Excellent software engineering skills and adhering to good code practices and processes
* Experience building, testing and implementing working applications
* Expertise in two or more of these computer languages: Java, Go, Python, node.js
* 2+ years experience with AWS and/or Azure services: EC2, ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda
* Experience with Shell scripting
* Experience with Linux and/or UNIX OS
* Experience with IaaC and Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
* Working knowledge of RDBMs and database experience
* Experience with GitLab, Docker, EKS and containers
* Networking and Information Security experience
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong work ethic and being good team player
* Enthusiasm to learn new technologies
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.