Overview of Position:
Seeking talented Senior Full Stack Engineers to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our decision support systems and related platform technology. Our team is growing to support the growth of our business as well as building platform services to be used by our company as a whole
The ideal candidate is passionate about building great software and driven to help deliver systems that solve real-world problems. As part of our engineering team, youll be working in a highly collaborative environment in an exciting atmosphere. At Change Healthcare, your work is critical to the success of our team, and each team member is involved in the evolution and progress of our platform from making architecture and design decisions to exploring and implementing new technologies.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Design, develop and operationalize web-based systems as part of a team in an agile environment supporting system to system transactional processing products
- Conduct robust software testing enabled thru test automation in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Lead or be part of the current project as needed; demonstrate both individual achievement and teamwork.
- Full Life Cycle software development including requirements definition, front end, middle tier, back end, testing, build and systems.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 7+ years of professional experience with OO programming.
- Proficiency with .NET or .NET Core required.
- Mastery of automated testing via unit, integration, feature, and end-to-end testing
- Successful implementation of service-oriented architecture
- Experience with many different data storage technologies from relational (SQL Server) and non-relational databases (DynamoDB) to key-value (Redis) and document stores (s3 and ; ElasticSearch) and choosing the right one for the use case.
- Understanding of cloud technologies - AWS/Azure
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Firm understanding of MVC web applications - we use ASP.NET MVC, Web Frameworks (React, Angular, or Vue) and Bootstrap
- History of implementing and deploying applications via the CI/CD process
- Led the delivery of projects from design, through development, to deployment and maintenance.
- Familiarity with SOLID and Design Patterns
- AWS certifications
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.