Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Senior Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just like you.
Companies on *Hired* apply to you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll love!
Senior Software Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting and in-demand developer jobs available. Sr. Engineers code websites or applications on both the server and the client-facing side. It is a role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as these engineers are responsible for everything the website user encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as crafting the logic, database interactions and server configuration on the application's Backend.
In addition to programming the various features of server-side and user-side applications, the senior software engineer is encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the back and front-end as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role will likely transform to suit these changes.
We need Senior Software Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
* The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side applications.
* Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are included in your work.
* Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
* Stay on top of rapidly growing technologies and engineering trends.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* 7+ Years of Experience.
* Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
* An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
* Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
* Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
These Would Also Be Nice
* Good communication skills.
* Thriving as a member of a team.
* Understanding the needed technology for web development.
* Keeping business needs in mind.
* Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
* Having the desire to continuously grow and learn.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Job ID: 7092281651519962540